- RSS Feed
- Tweets by @NewHomesExpert1
- Response to Consultation Government Delay with New Homes Ombudsman
- The Chameleon Consumer Code for Home Builders now plan their own “Ombudsman”
- Is the Government Consultation to delay a Statutory New Homes Ombudsman?
- Weak Mortar In Taylor Wimpey New Homes
- Persimmon Homes Announce Independent Review
- HBF Satisfaction Survey shows number of buyers reporting defects as high as ever
- Persimmon Launches Homebuyer Retention Policy
- Redress? When will New Homes Ombudsman be operational?
- Housing Redress Consultation – Government finally publish response
- Why is the Conservative government dragging its heels over housing reform?
- Disrespectful Bellway Homes Fit Signs Over Remembrance Poppies
- Consumer Code for Homebuilders – Causing the Confusion!
Search Results for: new homes ombudsman
The quality of new homes is getting worse as housebuilders show contempt for their customers by refusing to tackle the issues in their poor quality, defect-ridden new homes. This government has bent over backwards to help the house building industry, … Continue reading
New Homes Ombudsman – Who is running the show? The zombie Consumer Code for Home Builders just doesn’t realise it’s dead yet. Just what is going on? Who is running the show? Is the housebuilding industry’s tail wagging the government … Continue reading
The great weak mix mortar scandal – Part Three My first article highlighted the weak mortar scandal and the reasons why the industry has now widely adopted factory manufactured ‘just add water’ mortar, along with technical reasons which might explain … Continue reading
The great weak mortar scandal – Part Two Following my first article exposing the weak mortar scandal, many more new homebuyers have contacted me. It would appear this issue is both widespread and serious. Whatever causes their mortar to crumble, sometimes … Continue reading
Is your new home killing you? The shocking truth is, any new home built since 2000 that has a gas central heating boiler could be lethal. There is now widespread recognition that systems with concealed twin extended boiler flues, pose a significant risk … Continue reading
Just when I think there isn’t anything else this industry can shock me with – coverage in the national press has revealed that Bovis Homes offered “bribes” of up to £3,000 to their buyers if they legally completed or moved … Continue reading
“The PPI of the house building Industry” The APPG for Leasehold and Commonhold Reform managed to secure a debate in the commons chamber on Tuesday 20th December 2016 to discuss the leasehold new houses scandal. With 53 APPG members, it … Continue reading
The BBC Radio 4 ‘You and Yours’ programme on 26 October 2016, was a great opportunity to further promote the setting up of a government-appointed New Homes Ombudsman and the implementation of the other nine APPG report recommendations. This is necessary because … Continue reading
With greater protection for those that buy them! The only way the housebuilding industry will change for the better, is if enough people sign this petition. This Government is pre occupied with its blinkered approach to increasing quantity of new … Continue reading