- RSS Feed
- Tweets by @NewHomesExpert1
- Persimmon Homes Publish Independent Review
- Response to Consultation Government Delay with New Homes Ombudsman
- The Chameleon Consumer Code for Home Builders now plan their own “Ombudsman”
- Is the Government Consultation to delay a Statutory New Homes Ombudsman?
- Weak Mortar In Taylor Wimpey New Homes
- Persimmon Homes Announce Independent Review
- HBF Satisfaction Survey shows number of buyers reporting defects as high as ever
- Persimmon Launches Homebuyer Retention Policy
- Redress? When will New Homes Ombudsman be operational?
- Housing Redress Consultation – Government finally publish response
- Why is the Conservative government dragging its heels over housing reform?
- Disrespectful Bellway Homes Fit Signs Over Remembrance Poppies
Search Results for: new homes ombudsman
This was a question I was asked at the APPG last November. Surely, if there was a real problem with the quality of new homes, why is it that so few actually complain and go public with their experiences? It … Continue reading
It has been nearly three months since the APPG Inquiry Report Into the Quality of New Homes was published along with its recommendations on 13 July 2016. After some not inconsiderable enquiring to the APPG MP’s, I was contacted by Helen … Continue reading
Enough is enough! What will it take before government finally acts, not only to end the misery faced by the majority of people that buy new homes, but also to drastically reduce the likelihood of another death caused by a … Continue reading
The All Party Parliamentary Group Inquiry Into the Quality of New Homes In England has made ten recommendations and says house builders should be “upping their game and putting consumers at the heart of the business model. Alongside this, Government … Continue reading
MPs call for the DCLG to set up a New Homes Ombudsman in APPG Inquiry Report published on 13 July 2016. At long last seven months after the last evidence session on 14 December 2015, the All Party Parliamentary Group … Continue reading
Preliminary announcement of findings and recommendations of the APPG Inquiry into the Quality of New Build Housing in England
The waiting is nearly over. Its official! The New Home Ombudsman is coming! A culmination of two years’ campaigning and ten years dedicated work highlighting the plight of UK new homebuyers. I spoke. They listened! The APPG Inquiry report is being … Continue reading
It is not just house building that has dissatisfied customers. However, most other industries have an Ombudsman and official Regulator. If you bought a new home in the last ten years, the following statements will have a familiar ring to … Continue reading